Sunday, November 9, 2008

Just catching up and thinking



Ok Mila this is my 6th picture a huge apple basket at the Logenburger basket place. My sister set up a pink ribbon bus tour for my mom, sister -in-law , myself and her this Sept.. We try to do something just for us at least once a year in the past we have gone to Little Nashville in Brown County but deceided to change directions this year and go north. We had such fun just hanging out, spending the night in a hotel and just being away from all the normal life stuff (for sis she really needs this she has 5 kids, a mother-in-law and a husband all living in the same house!!!!) Sis I really don't know how you do it but I do know that God is surely on your side!! Love Ya.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! That is so cool! That place is on my list of places I want see. Maybe we can organize a girls night out!

Mommy pfohl said...

I would so love to go there! Thanks for sharing about it! Hmm... Maybe I best get on board this picture challenge! I've been so weak on my blogging! :( Oh well... once my health is back on track... I'll be back! :) See ya!