Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Help Me!!

As you can see my background is a bit messed up! Mindy and I tried to change it to a holiday design but something happened and only part of it worked. Can anyone tell me how to fix it or a place to find a new one that is easy to do? I am not good at all these techinal things.
I was reading Mila's blog and deceided to take up her tagg first the book thing.
1) I love reading books written by Thomas Kinkade he has a series going and also writes a Christmas edition I have everyone so far.
2) My mom and sister in law read all my new books befor I get a chance to.
3) Beverly Lewis, Jan Karon and Janette Oke are close seconds.
4) I love my Life Application bible I can read it and apply the lessons easily especially with the explinations at the bottom.
5) I also have several versions 6 different ones I think
6) I have given away to my son in law one of my bibles, and each one of my grandchildren have their own bible geared to their age.
7) In the suspense catagory Robin Cook tops them all!!

Now for some facts about me:
1) I am only 4'10" and I hate being short but have learned to joke about it.
2) I had my first broken bone this summer at 55 yrs. old
3) I learned to ride a motorcycle at age 52 what in the world was I thinking?!?!
4) My Monday morning fix is a diet vanilla colke from Haines drug store soda fountain! There's nothing like it!!
5) When I was younger I swore I would NEVER let animnals in the house much less let them sleep with me----- guess what!!
6) In 1971 when I first got married we could bring home 4 sacks of groceries for $25 and ate for 2 weeks like we were rich!!

1 comment:

Kris Sorensen said...

Brenda,

The instructions on the "cutest blog on the block" site instruct you to change your template to "Minima" first. You can find this from your "dashboard" choose "layout" then choose "pick new template". The minima designs are the ones that appear first in the top left corner and they say "minima, minima dark" etc. Once you have changed your blog to a minima template you can then go in and "add a gadget" and follow the instructions on the "cutest blog on the block" website.

Hope this helps.