Monday, November 10, 2008

I love Sundays!!!!

Girls day away, yes we had such a fun time here is Rita and I getting our teeth whitened! Aren't our smiles beautiful?!?! We had massages, tasted all kinds of
goodies, bought Christmas presents, laughed and laughed, ate chocolate covered cherries and dark chocolate malted milk balls, and laughed and laughed. Yes what a stress relieving weekend!!



It wasn't too long ago that I dreaded the weekends, it was our special time, time when we just enjoyed each other. But all that changed one Friday in March 2007 and I haven't been the same since,BUT today I realized that I again love Sunday!! Church was awesome, Pastor Debbie you were awesome! The praise and worship was just way too cool I felt myself smiling as I sang praises to my Lord, Yes our (my) God is an Awesome God!! I continued as I traveled home with the Cd's cranked up then I just popped it out and took it inside and played music all afternoon just jamming away with Chris Tomlin, Amy Grant, Mandisa, Point of Grace, Twila Paris, Paul Baloche and on and on! I even picked up Boots and danced with him----- he wasn't impressed!!


I decided that I wanted to go barefoot so I shed the boot and shoe, the doctor really didn't mean wear the boot ALL the time did he? Well about 2 hours into my wonderful afternoon I realized that yes he did mean all the time, oh how my foot hurts. Oh well only about 2 1/2 weeks then maybe Shoes! =:)


The count down has begun for the holidays!!! Yes this year I am pumped for the holidays, I love the cooking, family gatherings, church services, shopping, TV specials I just love this time of year!!! I don't have any plans for Thanksgiving because we will have ours on Sat. following to allow my daughters to spend time with their families sooooooooo I think I just may stay in my jammies and watch the parades on TV. Glen wasn't much for parades so we usually watched a movie instead, so I will watch the parades and be thankful for all that I am blessed with!! Sounds like a plan to me!!!


4 comments:

Nathan said...

so glad you had fun!!!

Mommy pfohl said...

Sounds awesome!!! Hugs lady! -Mindy

Unknown said...

You crack me up! Dancing with the dog singing praise and worship songs! I'm trying to picture that!

Keym said...

Sounds like you had a great time! Congrats on the teeth whitening.