Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The countdown has begun!!!

It is no secret that I love the holidays especially Thanksgiving and
Christmas. I love them because it is a time when I can show others, especially my family how much I love them. I don't care about gifts but I do care that they know that no matter how disapointed I may be for one reason or another my love never changes. I love them unconditionally because they are my family. I woke up this morning thinking about God's unconditional love for me. My devotions this morning centered around God's love for me, Pastor Kris's message Sunday talked about God's love, I got some emails today that talked about God's love--- do you think that God is trying to tell me something?!?! Sunday we were asked to give over the areas in out lives that we have been keeping from God I thought I didn't have any till we started praying--- yep I got some of those areas. I asked him today to help me to hold up my end of the deal in trying to let him handle things---- this is hard. I have tried to handle things on my own for such a long time, but my father in heaven showed me that he loves me and he will help me. So in my excitement of the upcoming holiday season ( did I tell you I LOVE the holidays?) I am learning to let God take over my hidden rooms in my heart and let him control and lead, can't wait to see what comes next!!

2 comments:

Mommy pfohl said...

Brenda- You are an absolute beautiful person. You inspire me and your blog absolutely always blesses me even if I don't comment every day when I read it! Thank you for being who you are. Also, thank you for calling to check on me. It meant a lot to me and to Jeff. By the way, how did you fix the blog? I have been unsuccesful at getting a call or any one to figure it out for me! Ha! Let me know so I can have a pretty blog too! -Mindy

Nathan said...

love the template!