Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Reveal





Well my Michigan daughter tonight said that it was high time to show her what the room looks like so I took pictures and amd sending to her,meanwhile I figured since you all have been following the progress I would show you too. Only some minor details to finish up but I think it looks pretty good. Next step is putting away all the stuff that is stuffed in all the other rooms, seems like all I do is move things around but never really get things cleaned up. Sometimes life seems like that too, we move things around to get through another day or maybe just another hour. While I am trying to declutter my home I am also trying to declutter my life,learning to say NO, trying to set some priorities, and trying to catch up and then stay ahead of the game. I don't know about you but I procrastonate especially when I don't know what to do first, then I am rushing around at the last min. trying to finish the task at hand. I get upset with myself for being so unorganized because I know things would be better if I would "get it together" My goal is to have my home and my life put together so that when the unexpected arises I will not be thrown completely off course. I think that God is trying to do that with my spiritual life too, leading me to read my bible more, to pray more and to put him first more. I know that when I am in the right place with the Lord then other things will fall into place because I have my priorities straight. Not an easy task in this world of business but that is where my path is leading even if it is winding, hilly and rocky-------- such it is in the life of Brenda!!

2 comments:

Mommy pfohl said...

You and me both lady! Finding that time with God and putting the priorities straight is so hard! -Mindy

Unknown said...

Your room looks wonderful! My daughter used those same colors in her kitchen and dining room.
When you figure out this de-cluttering thing, teach me what you've learned.

Hugs!