Sunday, September 28, 2008

Worry

Well I thought I was finished but I just got an email and I just have to pass some of it on to you. An Angel says,"Never borrow form the future. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn't happen, then you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice!" See if this is what I just posted about; Pray, go to bed on time,get up on time so you can start the day unrushed,say No to prejecte that won't fit into your time schedule, ot that will compromise your mental health. Delegate tasks, Simplify and unclutter,Less is more, Allow exra time to do things and get places. Pace yourself, Spread out big changes and difficult projects orver time, don't lump the hard things all together. Take one day at a time,separate your worries from concerns, if a situation is a concern, find out what God would have you do and let go of the anxiety. If you can't do anything about a situation, forget it. Live within your budget,have backups, keep your mouth shut,do something for the Kid in you everydayand the list goes on and on. If you want the complete list let me know and I will email it to you.
Yes Lord I think I am getting the message!!

No comments: