Sunday, September 28, 2008

where am I going?!?!

I don't even know where to start tonight my mind is going in circles.! Today I got to be back in worship with the adults and oh what a time for me. I love working with the kids in Kids Zone it is a different type of worship and they are soooooooooooo busy! Their minds go faster than my mind does! Since I am not sure where this is going I am just going to list some things swirling around in my brain and see where it goes. High fructose corn syrup, glucose,beet sugar,demerara sugar,sucrose,honey,fruit juice concentrate, are you seeing a pattern? I was given an ultimatum this week eliminate High Fructose Corn Syrup and reduce all other sugar or continue to struggle with the weight and suffer with continued joint pain,and risk the inflammatory diseases of my body. I think maybe Tracey Grimes tried to tell me that 2 years ago, sorry Tracey I am a really slow learner! Then there are things like nothing to eat or drink after 6:30am get your comprehensive metabolic,CBC+auto differential,Complete UA,EKG yes my simple broken toe has turned into torn ligaments that require surgery! This is where God started talking to me this morning, he reminded me that there are no guarantees with my surgery or in life, BUT he does guarantee that if I give it to him as his daughter HE will take care of it all so tonight my thoughts are not so worrisome I am almost done with the painting and will have time to put things back together. One other thing he reminded me was this," I keep telling you to slow down but you do not hear my words so that is why I slow you down myself!" WOW that really knocked me out of my saddle!!! I go and go and go till I can't go anymore and then something happens to make me stop, really I don't think God made me hurt my knee to have surgery, or break my toe so I can have surgery and have to stay down but I do believe that he does allow these things, in my life at least, because I am so stubborn and the only time I slow down is when I fall into bed already asleep!! Pastor Kris says Change is Good for U true but sometimes change hurts!! Today Pastor Jeff said that "Nothing will separate us from God's Love" Thank you Jesus that you love me even when you have to sit me in the time out corner for me to listen to you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

For crying out loud! Not another surgery!! I'm praying you will heal up just fine.