Saturday, September 6, 2008

memories






Last night I started the task of going through boxes of things that I had put aside because I didn't want to do it. I was surprised that I could walk down memory lane and not just sob and sob, yes there were some tears but I laughed too. If you will allow me to we are going to walk down that lane the next few entries. The first 5 1/2 years of 2000 were some of the best years of my life and I would like to share them with you through pictures so here goes.
my brother, Glen and me at thanksgiving, our wedding.New grandpa! More new grandpa!
on the bike when he was happiest, we were in the mountains Rog and Glen's birthday
Christmas party with riding friends More next time and I will tell a story next time.

3 comments:

Kris Sorensen said...

I think this is a great idea to share some of these stories. I will keep praying for you.

Unknown said...

You made me cry....but that's okay because I liked seeing Glen's smiling face again. Thanks for sharing pics. BTW, I'm still waiting on that picture you promised me of the two of you.

Mommy pfohl said...

I'm with Milah! You sure didn't leave me with dry eyes! How wonderful to see these pictures and to get to share these memories with you! Jus AWESOME!!! Hugs to you and we love you! -Mindy