Friday, October 24, 2008

Upbeat day!!







Yesterday was just such a great day! It was a pretty day and I got to spend it with some really special people namely my mom and 2 of my grandsons. It is always a good time when I get to spend time with my family and I am fortunate to have an awesome mom still living and still getting around as good (even better right now) than me! It is amazing how much my mom is becoming like me!!! Thats my story and I'm stickin to it!!



I got my stitches out yesterday and the incision looks great but I get to wear my wonderful boot for 4 more weeks, good news is I get to go back to work and back to curves. Beth's fella Bud fixed my Jimmy for a fraction of the cost that a dealer would charge me. Thank you Bud!! I picked up the boys after all this and we got to make personel pizzas and had chocolate soy milk. then we played with legos and watched movies a wonderful evening.



My best friend got a good report from a breast biospy which was an answer to prayer.



Even though I had an issue with my checking accounts, ever put the same checks in 2 check books and then write checks? Well let me tell ya it doesn't work!! Then the insurance that I had canceled last month took out a payment this month!!! I still don't have that one straightened out. God is good and he is alive and walking with this lady! There is something else good brewing but that will have to wait for a different time to be revealed!!



My granddaughter turned 12 today Happy Birthday Taylor I love you.



Have a great day all.

No comments: