Sunday, October 19, 2008

just thoughts

I don't want to go to the alter, I don't want to cry in front of everybody, God I can do this without --------okay God you win. This is just a contunuation of the battles that I have been fighting this week and today continued. I have not cried this much in a long time, satin is working overtime on me right now.
I told my child to leave a marriage, that she deserves better. I have never said that before and I am sorry God for telling her this but I believe it to be true and she will never find her way back to you if she stays. I am afraid for her and her children's safety, Lord please please protect them.
My dryer is eating my clothes! Guess I will find a way to hang them to dry.
My TV only has color when it wants not when I want! Oh well who needs color anyway?
My turn signals don't work on my Jimmy. I checked the fuses and that didn't fix the problem. Great no paycheck, got to figure another way.
Now I need 2 new gutters , great still no paycheck!
I am doing one thing right I tithe every check I learned the lesson about 3 years ago what happens when you don't tithe. Guess that is why I am not worried about not having a paycheck right now. God has provided so far why should I doubt him now?!?!?!
As pastor Kris spoke this morning I started counting my blessings; a home, a SUV, a bike, friends, family,church,job,............... the list goes on and on I am truly rich.
Lord show me where you want me to be, show me how to climb out of this valley I am in right now. Show me who I am and who you want me to be.

2 comments:

Mommy pfohl said...

Oh Brenda! Dear, it truly does pour when it rains!!! We are praying for you during this time and I know that in the end, you will come out knowing exactly who you are! I know you are a prized precious daughter of the king and right now, he is only refining you and burning away the yuck! We love you and we are here for you because we know how painful it is to walk through this and question why. Hang in there and just keep praising him even when you don't feel like it! -Mindy

Nathan said...

Brenda, you truly are an ant. Yes. An ant. So tiny, yet can carry one-hundred time your own weight. You are so strong and your ability to turn to God, which pretty much IS the definition of strong, amazes me!

Praying for you!