Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Shower




Above you see my newest protection and you also see a picture of my shower and then one of my wonderful friend's Mila and Jack Frost. A handicap shower complete with a stool, ledge to put my foot up and a handheld shower head. If you were a clutz like me which one would you prefer right now? Thanks so much guys for allowing me to sit in your shower and allow the hot water to wash away the dirt. Thanks to Jan for giving me a better method of protection,cling wrap and waterproof medical tape, the foot remained dry!
I wondered what God wanted me to take from this episode other than gratitude for such dear friends. His answer is this very simple thought; "Just as the water washed away the dirt and the cling wrap protected your foot so to did the blood of my son which was shed for you washed away your sins and now is protecting you. All I ask is your gratitude and service."
Good nite all.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Brenda, You can shower at our house anytime! Hugs!

Mommy pfohl said...

Brenda- I so love what you got out of that! What an awesome relation that is! Thank you for sharing it today. It's a great reminder to all! Hugs lady! Oh, and I'm glad you got a good shower! :) Always good! Hugs! -Mindy

Anonymous said...

Grandma I love your web site! I just got done reading everything on every page!
HAVE A GREAT DAY!! LOVE YOU!