Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Random thoughts


How do you like my unbirthday gift? Some very dear friends thought of the Harley Girl in me and gave me these sheets I LOVE THEM!! Got my motor running and gave me spring fever--or should I say riding fever!!!
Thanks Guys


The second picture is of the book that represents the class I am taking with some others from FFC. I was told that if I took the Perspectives class my life would change forever. Then Monday night we were told that if you are getting comfortable with where your life is right now get ready because it is about to change!! Now wait a min. I have had so many changes in the last two years I want to be comfortable for a little while!!! Then I saw the video on Mila's blog about Jamacia and last week on New Orleans and my heart is really being tugged on. So many people needing so much help, but what do I have to offer? That is what I keep asking, what is it that I am supposed to do, where is my place in all of this big wonderful plan that God has to bring glory to his name? The answer to those questions are yet to come, I only know that I want to go, I want to be used by God I want to serve him. I want to be brave and bold, I am not like that on my own so I know it will be a "God thing" when it happens!

1 comment:

Mommy pfohl said...

Well, My dear Brenda! Those sheets look great. I came to tears reading your entry... I keep thinking of what you heard... you ahve to hug the dirt to get rid of it... God's about to rock your world sisteR! :) Love ya! and lovin to be iwth you through it!