Sunday, January 18, 2009

Click to play Monster Truck Adventure
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

The monster trucks were BIG and TOUGH. THEY COULD BURN RUBBER LIKE NON OTHER AND THE WHEELIES AND DONUTS WOW!!! Those are just a few of the comments I heard last night. We had really great seats 6 rows up right in the middle right where all the action was, Thanks Mike! Needless to say my boys had a ball and I enjoyed just watching them and being with them. Just another reminder of how special life is and that we should grab on to each and every moment. I heard on the news this morning that at an event in Washington I think just like the one we attended a 6 year old boy was killed by flying deberis from a truck that broke apart. You never think about the danger to the spectators until it happens. Once something like that happens then people go into blame mode and trying to see who is going to pay for the loss of life or injury. Life is like that there is danger and death around every corner and many times we look for someone to blame or pay the price. Guess what? the price has already been paid!!! Jesus died on a cruel cross all alone just to pay the price for all our mistakes, all the danger in this world, all the loneliness and pain. Think about it THE PRICE HAS BEEN PAID now all there is to do is accept the comfort, protection and saving grace that is offered! That is power more awesome than any monster truck and I am so glad that I can reach out and grab it.

I am really pumped and ready to serve my Lord. Today's message was all about keeping our eyes on the Savior, trusting him to catch us, to lead us, to protect us. I don't want to ignore him or pretend that I don't hear him, I did that for far too many years. I also do not want to live in fear of what might happen or what I might be asked to do. I think that is some of the dirt from yesterday that I need to wipe away,FEAR of what God might want me to do. After today I am excited for what the future may bring starting with tomorrow, no starting right now I am giving thanks in everything, it's all about HIM not about me. Oh yes New Orleans look out Farmland is heading your way and you can't stop us!!!!!

No comments: