Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hugging the Commode!

Today I was hugging my commode and not because I am sick ----well that is not entirely true I was sick this morning, I've been sick for weeks now but this was the second time for dry heaves gross isn't it?!Brought back memories of morning sickness--no! no! no chance of that!!=:) Anyway back to the hugging, I was scrubbing with Lysol trying to get rid of the germies that have invaded my home. While down on my hands and knees I heard in a very plain voice "You have to hug the the dirt to get rid of it." What? What on earth does that mean? Why was that spoken to me? Does it have something to do with missions since that is on my mind? Is there something in my life I need to look at? Anyone have any thoughts? As this develops I will sure fill you in.

For now I am going to get ready to take my grandsons to a Monster Truck Pull. I have no idea what I am getting into but we have a chance to go for free and they are really excited. I will take pictures.
I'm off!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Brenda, You and the boys will have a blast! They've got the coolest grandma! You rock!

About the hugging thing. I'm thinking before you can get rid of something (the dirt) you must first have embraced it???? Does that make any sense?

Anonymous said...

hmm, you have to hug the dirt to get rid of it, I wonder if it means to not live in self-denial, to really be rid of the junk in your life you must be willing to recognise that it is there you know...baggage claim, and then let the power of the Holy Spirit help you clean it up. Sounds good to me :)