Tuesday, August 5, 2008

JIMMY IS HOME!!

I am soooo glad to have Jimmy home safe and sound! It doesn't squeak any more and you can get the hood up and I have air what more could I ask for?!?! It seems silly to get so excited about a car or whatever but I get really nervous lately when things seem to get ready to change my life again. Pastor Kris says that change is good for you, yeh I know, then this week at Mega Sports Camp guess what the first night was about? You guessed it CHANGE, tonight I have my granddaughter Taylor and we were reading Chicken Soup for Preteens and guess what yep CHANGE. Think God is trying to tell me something?!?! I have always been pretty adaptable God gave me a spirit that allows me to Go With The Flow and be happy about it but lately I have been kinda giving him a hard time about all this CHANGE stuff. Tonight we talked about rest and recharging I think I am getting the picture,God is trying to get me to listen to him and let him do the work. God never takes an off season because he cares for us. So I am taking some time to sit back and do what he suggests, I am going to read books that I enjoy, and get into my bible more, I am going to volunteer my time and not worry so much about what needs to be done at home after all it will be there tomorrow. I am going to put the loneliness in his lap(at least try to) and just relax. This week has been full of emotional ups and downs but it is good and I am learning just as much as the kids if not more. Guess who is the coach of our soccer team? Todd Miller!!! Yep he is a great coach and I've gotten to know Big "C" and Little "c" and their really nice mom,( Melissa loves to pull weeds too!) I have pictures to post of our team as soon as I figure out how to get them here. I tried once and they didn't show up must have done something wrong. One other thing update on the toe I am now in tennis shoes, it still hurts like the dickens but at least my shoes match now!!!
Good nite all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you got your Jimmy back,Jimmy back, Jimmy back! LOL

I hope he's around for a long time.