Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Where does the time go?


I have been sitting here for the last hour and a half reading blogs!!! Mila I love reading your history story! I have been thinking about all the things I have done since Mega Sports Camp is over and all the things I wanted to get done, and the list of things to do------boy am I tired!!

My new job is going great in fact today I printed the bulletins without a hitch, told Pastor Mark that from now on Wed. is bulletin day not Friday!! His computer crashed just not long after we completed things so it is now in the clinic trying to get well! I have started the daunting task of cleaning out Imean really cleaning out do you know how much stuff you can accumulate?!?! I said when Glen and I got married that I wasn't going to hang on to things so long any more well that sure didn't last long!! Monday night I decided that I was going to move the furniture by myself what a disaster!! Ever seen someone wrestle with a queen mattress by them selves? You should see a 4'10" lady with a sore foot moving one from one end of the bedroom to the other, I got the mattress flipped over too but I didn't want it flipped!! I started going through the closet and drawers and how did I get so many clothes especially all those small ones? Anyway you have to be very careful walking back there right now. Saturday they are supposed to put in my new sliding patio door and picture window and if all goes right the new posts on the front porch. I am sooooooo tired of remolding. Tomorrow I have to get the curtans and blinds down and the furniture moved so they can get to the work areas, then before I put it back I get to paint! I don't like to paint but love the new look it gives, it is just another step to making this home my home now. (sorry tears are flowing) ok I am alright now.

A couple of weeks ago I got to introduce my grandson, granddaughter and niece to Fried Ice Cream! What a treat to watch them, kids are just so special. I want to post a picture but not sure how so if ya don't see one just know it was fun. Right now I better tiptoe through the bedroom and try to get some sleep as it is now Thursday morning and time to get up will be here before I even get to bed! Nite All Well as you can see I got a picture but not fried ice cream I will try that one later. I think you can figure out what that one is about recognize anyone in particular?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I couldn't help but to chuckle when I read you flipped your mattress. As accident prone as you are I'm surprised you didn't get flipped yourself! LOL