Monday, August 18, 2008

door problems




Can't anything go in without a hitch, does there always have to be a problem? Well me and menards may come to putting on the boxing gloves. I am not normally one who files complaints but tonight I had just had enough! Pastor Kris I did fight fair, I did not accuse I just stated the facts!! I complained to a poor guy that had no idea what was going on but by the time my contractor finished with him (and menards even hung up on me!!!) well the problem isn't resolved yet but I have been assured that the one who actually sold me the door will call me in the morning to discuss the problem. What is the problem? We ordered a REPLACEMENT DOOR but got a NEW CONSTRUCTION DOOR!! No problem right just return the door and order the right one not so the old door was already out and no way it was going back in. Fortunately Kevin was able to work with it and get it in without damaging the door (just in case I need to use the warenty) But there is no screen I PAID for a screen and made a point of asking for the screen UGH Well they know that it has cost me labor and more materials not counting the frustration for me and the contractor oh yeh I also have to have some dry wall done and some work on the floor there because of their mistake more $$$$$ I really don't have a really mean bone in my being so we will see how this turns out.


In life we have lots of misfit doors to work with I can complain, explode, get mad OR I can change gears and make things work. I am working in that direction making my upside down and sometimes very lonely life work and produce something beautiful.God is shaping me sometimes I don't see how this is going to fit and it hurts but I am looking forward to see what he is doing with me. Maybe this week it is courage to stand up for myself, we will see tomorrow.


There are some good things happening these pictures show the improvements on the garage and the new porch pillars these are really great changes!!!

No comments: