Monday, December 15, 2008

Kids Zone yesterday was awesome!!! I needed a reminder that God is in control and guess what their verse is this month?!?! Jeremiah 29: 11 my personal verse: the Lord says"I know the plans I have for you plans for good not disaster, plans for hope and a future!!! Thank You Jesus for your reminder.
As I was bringing up wood for the fireplace I thought about all the preparations that need to be done for so many things in the near future and my mind went crazy and hasn't stopped yet. Got to set things in motion for Christmas and New Years, for New Orleans, summer, for the house winter etc. I am trusting God for some BIG answers to some BIG questions I have.
More on all this later. Got to go to work now, plenty of preparations to do there for the next 8 days too!!!
Have a GREAT day!!

No comments: