Wednesday, April 15, 2009

''Let's Get Movin' !"

Do you remember the story of Moses in Exodus chapter 3&4 when Moses told the Lord that he was not eloquent in speech and slow in speech? God asked him who gave him his mouth? Then he said" now go; I will help you speak and will teach you what to say." Well tonight Brenda had a Moses moment! I was so scared but Jenny and Lisa prayed and I spoke! I have little idea of what I said I just know that the words flowed from my mouth and I didn't break down and cry! I am so proud of the 12 ladies who were there they made it all the way through the video and they didn't complain! Way to go girls!!!!!
We are learning that exercise doesn't have to be boring it is fun, if you are interested come join us on Wed. 6-8pm I promise you will have fun and I will hopefully remember what I said!!!

No comments: