Thursday, April 30, 2009

It must be spring!!




It surely must be spring cause I went to mom's tonight and got bunches of Lilac and my house smells so good!!! I have been really busy doing all kinds of things but my favorites are working outside in the yard and flowers, and as the picture shows enjoying Gage and Parker play ball and yes dancing! This picture shows the closest that I have ever been to Elvis he was really good for a young kid and this was only his second time preforming in public. "Let's Get Movin" is going really good too it is great to see the support system being built and encouraging that the ladies want to continue after the first 6 weeks, way to go girls! We had 2 new ones this week, had some success stories and some not so successful weeks but we are warriors and we will conquer!!!
I talked to Charles in New Orleans tonight and I am so excited to get down there, some of us will be working with the children doing some sort of bible school and hoping to hand out children's bibles and bible story books. God laid this on my heart 3 months ago and am thrilled to see it coming together.
Well it is approaching bedtime so I will say good night to all sleep tight!

1 comment:

Tonya said...

I love the outfit Brenda! What kind of dancing do you do?