Monday, February 2, 2009

Questions

Perspectives class is over for another night and again I am challenged. One of our speakers said "When you get comfortable with your Christian life, get ready because God is about to upset it again!" I am not sure that was his exact words but I got the message and my comment at that moment was "I want to be comfortable for a little while. God I have had enough turmoil for a while." Now I have more questions than ever!!! Am I too comfortable where I am? Am I too comfortable with New Orleans missions? Am I going to be asked to leave my family? What if I meet someone and they have other goals and plans that God has given them? ( I am sure that God has the prefect one whose goals and plans match perfectly) What if it is somewhere that has dangerous illnesses, creepy bugs (especially spiders)or snakes, or a really hard language, or war/conflicts, what if............ couldn't I just serve you God right here in Winchester, Indiana or at least in the states?

No comments: